Badam Magadha Pandya is a sweet recipe for our minds, what is tastier than a spoon rice with Indian smells that are smoothed with saffron, almond sauce and almonds?
We become a compulsory dish for every festival or festival of pudding or perfume. So, during the festive season, we learn how to make bamboo mug pudding at home easily. This special almond pea recipe is good for any fridge and it does not take long to cook. Have fun and enjoy eating anytime.
One of the best things to say is that they are easy to make, whether it’s cold or hot or whatever you like.
- Hardened milk-4 spons
How to prepare:
- Take a bowl and pour rice in it.
- add water and let it be 10-15minutes.
- Take a pan
- Add milk and boil the milk 5-10 minutes.
- Mix the rice with the rice and mix well.
- Let them boil for 4-5 minutes.
- When the rice is soft, pour the hard milk in it.
- Add almonds, green cardamom powder and sugar in it.
- mix it 2-3 minutes.
- Make a gentle and decorate with saffron before serving.