Hot heat cutlet, a cup of tea,chit chat with friends! Get more and more to spend time happily.It’s a good time to taste such crispy cuisines in the rainy season.
When the fever comes and does not tolerate rice, two or three bread slices and a glass of milk are old. The current trend of eating bread, jam or chakka sand witch as the tiffin in the absence of time. That’s why a child is not … college salwaras, housewives and employees say ‘bread better’ than big tiffins. Let’s cut bread with one of the different flavors that make up with such bread.
This cut let or deep borrowed. There is a specialty for this recipe. Crispy. Let’s see how to make this crispy cut.
- Boiled allu-2
- Salt,chilli,garam masala powder,turmeric-1/2 tea spoon
- Groundnut-1 tablespoon
- Take a bowl of water and put it on the bread slice and put it on 20 seconds.
- Then add one of the ingredients in the container.
- Cut thickly chopped bread and put it in the shaft.
- Place the dried bread or powder on the ground mixture and then stir it on the stove and put the oil in it and heat it to let it boil the bread. Bread cut let it be ready. It can be taken in the Evening Snack Time.